- A small cup about the size of your fist. Preferably something fireproof.
- A sponge
- Lighter fluid like Zippo
- A Lazy Susan (this is one of those small spinning tables)
- A wired wastebasket (Has to be wired because of the holes)
- Tin Foil
1. First take the tin foil and put it around the inside of the cup.
2. Next cut up the sponge into small 1x1 centimeter pieces, this does not have to be incredibly accurate, and put them into the cup.
3. Place the wastebasket directly in the center of the Lazy Susan so that it is spinning correctly.
4. Then place the bowl in the center of the wastebasket. For this to work the cup must be spinning completely vertical.
5. Pour the lighter fluid into the cup.
6. Set fire to the sponges and spin the lazy susan and watch as the vortex appears!
As always be careful with the fire and stay tuned for even more (more than four ways?!) to play with fire! Thanks for reading and don't forget to share and follow this blog for more things to do when you're bored!