Downloading the Emulator
- Go to the site emulator zone.
- Download the "Visual Boy Advanced" emulator near the bottom of the page.
- Un-zip the files in a folder that you can set aside for emulator use. In that folder also make a new folder titled "games.
- Make a shortcut of the emulator to put on your desktop.
Downloading Games, Also Known as ROMs
- Go the website cool rom.
- In the search bar type the name of the ROM you would like to download.
- If you search "Mario" for example, you will have a choice between games of any game system. Choose the one for game boy advanced or gameboy color.
- The download is under the picture of the game and an add. Click "download now".
- When the game is downloaded extract it to the folder in your emulator labeled "games".
Playing the Game
- When the emulator is open hit ctr-o to open a browser.
- Find the game you want to play and click it.
- To save your game click "file" and "save game"