1. tonic water (at room temp)
2. dry ice
3. bubble solution
4. a bowl with at least a six inch diameter
5. a small hand clothe or rag that can cover the entire bowl
6. a pair of gloves
7. forceps or something to hold the dry ice with
8. black light
Doing the Deed
1. Pour the tonic water into a bowl about halfway filled up
2. Add small pieces of dry ice until you see what appears to be a plentiful amount of fog. Make sure to add this using the forceps, never touch it with your bare hands or even while wearing gloves. It is so cold that it will burn you.
3. Dip the cloth into the bubble solution and rub it around the ring of the bowl a few times.
4. Wipe the now spread out cloth across the entire bowl, this will start to form the bubble.
5. Now turn of the lights and turn on the blacklight and watch the bubble get bigger and eventually pop. Just keep on putting more bubble solution on, the dry ice will last a while.
6. Have Fun!
Thanks for reading and putting up with my extremely unacceptably slow posting! Buy my song:)! Have a fantastic eventful day friends.